Rate Vic West Skatepark
- Huge 35000 sq ft park is one of the biggest in BC and includes a massive street course.
- Vic West features a wide variety of street obstacles including rails of different sizes, stairs, ledges, a plaza section, many transition elements and a 7′ capsule bowl with entry.
- The west end of the skatepark was updated and modernized in 2016.
- At 250 Esquimalt Rd Esquimalt Road east of Catherine Street in Victoria West Park
- Parking available off Bay Street at the Lawn Bowling club, or off Wilson St.