Rate this park:
- In the Leonard Linton Park at 135 Vanderhoof Ave. Toronto
- Park is closer to Research Rd, at the back of the park
- Street parking on Vanderhoof Ave. & Research Rd.
- Close to transit and lots of retail stores and restaurants
- Features include:
- large cradle
- manual pad
- flat bank.
- For an older park the bowl is amazing. Some call it the best bowl in Ontario. There is a small street section but don’t go out of your way for it. The bowl is the main attraction at the Hoof. Fun for all skill levels but definitely geared towards intermediate to advanced skaters.