Rate the UBC Skatepark:
- 8500 Sq ft Concrete skatepark
- Bowled mini-ramp
- Ledges, hubbas, and rails
- “Stacked books” ledges/manny pads
- On the campus of the University of British Columbia at the corner of Thunderbird Blvd. and Health Sciences Mall.
- Directions: go west on Thunderbird Blvd from Westbrook Mall, which you can access from W4th, W10th, or W16th. The skatepark is on your right, beside the basketball court
- Park in the Thunderbird Sports Centre parking lot across the street (meters) or in the adjacent parkade. No free parking lot.