Rate the Seylynn Skatepark:
- Concrete snake run that ends in a bowl
- Built in 1978, Seylynn is Canada’s oldest surviving skatepark.
- Check out the documentary of the Seylynn Story below
- On Hunter St. 1/2 block west of Mountain Highway in North Van
- Turn south onto Mountain Highway off of Upper Levels Highway (Hwy 1). Turn east on Keith road and follow it as it turns south (Mountain Highway again). Turn right at Hunter Street (first right southbound). Seylynn is on your right, behind trees and close to the baseball diamonds.