- About 14000 sq ft park with the town’s heron logo included in the pole jam!
- Features include
- quarter pipes
- pole jam
- In Harris Park, on Harris Road just south of Lougheed Highway (HWY 7)
- 12460 Harris Road Pitt Meadows
- You can access the parking lot from the north or south, from the set of lights just south of Highway 7 (coming from the north, your GPS may tell you that you need to go farther then turn around, you don’t).
- Parking adjacent to the skatepark
- Pitt Meadows station about 3 blocks south
- Lots of restaurants, gas stations, and stores nearby on Lougheed Highway