Rate the Penticton Skatepark
This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
- A first generation park with concrete features and asphalt flats.
- The bowl is not in great shape and is hard to ride;
- Park appears rarely used – no doubt most go to the Penticton Youthpark
- Water tap in north east corner does not work
- 196 Warren Ave. East @ Camrose St.
- Turn east off of Main St. onto Warren Ave. The park is about 2 blocks off of Main St. on the south side.
- Park is beside Penticton Fire Dept. training facility