This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
- Opened July 5, 2013
- Alberta’s only public, concrete pool style bowl, 6 – 9 feet deep with pool coping
- Flow bowl: 5-8 feet deep with a cradle, a roll-in, a curved escalating extension, and a tombstone.
- Street section includes a number of hips, ledges, rails, stair sets, and a long slappie bank wall
- Address: 6391 76 St
- From the south, drive northbound on Taylor Drive, turn right on 76 St
- From the north: drive southbound on Taylor Rive to the lights at 75 St. Turn left onto 75 St. then left again on 59 Ave
- From the east and west: best to access from Taylor drive north or southbound.
- Some on street parking, plenty of space in the Glendale school parking lot when school is not in.
View Western Canadian Skateparks on Skateparktour.ca in a larger map