Rate the Drayton Valley Pump Track
Temporary photos provided by the Town of Drayton Valley until spring 2021 when Skateparktour will create a virtual tour.
Pump Track was built in 2020, and features 418 lineal meters (1374 lineal feet) of track
- located in the Lions West Valley Park behind Ball Diamond 1 in West Valley Park.
- Entering from the north (49th Avenue),
- Take the first gravel road entrance on the right after the small parking area for Diamond 1.
- Continue down this dirt access road
- The parking area for the pump track will be on the right.
- No services in the immediate area of the pump track, but there are resatuants. convenience stores,hotels & motels, gas stations a short drive away on the Cowboy Trail/Highway 22.
If you have made a 3 to 15 minutes long video edit that shows what this park has to offer any wheeled action sports rider (skateboard, BMX, MTB, scooter, inline skate, roller skate, WCMX, unicycle…) we’d love to share it here!! Please contact skateparktour.ca to provide the URL and we’ll give it a look!