Rate the B-Line Bike Park
B-Line Bike Park Location
- Unit 6 – 401 33rd Street NE
- On the south side of the building about half way down.
- Plenty of parking
- Behind the Safeway on 36 St.
- Many restaurants, stores, and gas stations nearby.
This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
- A HUGE 60 000 Sq Ft indoor bike park, Built in two rooms:
- “The Front” room includes a beginner section and blue pump tracks.
- The “Back” room includes 3 levels of jump lines, a MTB skills park, the B-A-R (Big Air Room), the foam pit, and a mini-ramp with a spine.
- Three levels of obstacle challenge:
- Green = Beginner, Novice, Intermediate
- Blue = Strong intermediate to Advanced
- Black = Expert
- There are party areas available for groups, day lockers, a pro-shop, and some packaged snack foods for sale.
- B-Line is open for BMX and Mountain Bikes only. Sorry, no skateboards, scooters, or inline skates.
For hours and prices as well as answers to your questions, contact B-Line: