Rate this park
If you are looking for skateparks in Ontario and Quebec, check out the Spott Dreams of Skateparks skatepark directory which covers Ontario skateparks more completely than Skateparktour.ca can from out west!
- East side of the Acton Arena, 415 Queen St
- Parking adjacent to skatepark
- Acton arena
- Petro-Canada C-store, Pita Pit, & McDonalds on Queen St. & Tanners Rd.
- Transit stops at Queen St. & Tanners Rd.
Thanks Old Balls Skateboard Co. for the skatepark photos!
- Features include:
- Small bowl
- Quarter pipes
- Flat banks
- Manual boxes
- Super fun park with lots of flow. Can get really crowded so get there early. The bowl has great flow and is nice and mellow