Tour | Details | Map | Video
- At the Thompson Community Centre, 5151 Granville Avenue Richmond BC
- Located in front of the Community Centre
- Parking at behind the skatepark, access off of Lynas Lane on the east side of the Community Centre
- Features include a 32 foot long pillar rising from the ground and 6 feet high at the highest point, a 4 foot flat bank, a 5' "taco chip" quarter pipe, a triangle shaped kicker, a a large (16ft x 20 ft) manny pad, a 12 foot long T-shaped ledge, and triangular inclined hip .
- A unique and untraditional design by:
Top | Tour | Details | Map | Video
MAP 600 x 400
View Western Canadian Skateparks on Skateparktour.ca in a larger map
If you know of a good video shot at the Thompson skatepark, please contact Skateparktour.ca so it can be added here!